vendredi 28 juin 2019

Speeding . Somehow

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Virginia

I was driving south on the Chesapeake expressway and when I got close to the Hanbury exit I saw a cop on a motorcycle put his light one and came in the far left where I was at I was going the speed limit so I was not worried so I pulled over. He came over and said he clocked me going 71 in a 55 on mile 12 which was 2 miles back so I asked him how was he able to clock me from 2 miles away and he just argued with me. By mile12 there were no cops 2 miles later I see him on his bike on the side of the road so how did he see me on mike 12? He said I used my laser so I took the ticket and left does anyone think I can win if I fight this?


Speeding . Somehow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire