vendredi 22 mars 2019

Sale and Deficiency: Can a Seller Decide to Take Back a Vehicle After Already Receiving Money for It

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Texas

I purchased a vehicle from someone with the agreement that I would pay $900 up front (which I did and wired the money to her) and then when my tax return came in I would be the remaining balance of $600. She decided a week or so after selling me the vehicle and accepting the intial $900 that she no longer wanted to sell and wanted her vehicle back within 24 hours. I told her that i was not willing to do that and that I would wire her the remaining balance as soon as the return was put into my account but that I was not willing to give her back the car even if she wanted to give me back the $900. She has been harassing me daily since then and is now stating that if she doesn't get the vehicle back this evening that she is going to report it stolen. What are my rights and can she even report it stolen?


Sale and Deficiency: Can a Seller Decide to Take Back a Vehicle After Already Receiving Money for It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire