lundi 25 mars 2019

100% of My Disability is Being Taken

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California


I just got notice that my ex-wife in America is suing me for child support, and I am ordered to pay 100% of my income.

I had no idea I had a kid with her.

I am 100% disabled.

I live in Thailand with my 8 kids and new wife of 15 years.

We will be homeless and hungry in a dangerous country soon.

What can be done about this?

Will they cancel my passport?

Will they come arrest me?

They tell me to go to the court help office. But there is no such thing here!

How can they take 100% of your disability, when you have 8 people living off it?

How can you be forced to work if you are disabled?


100% of My Disability is Being Taken

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire