samedi 16 mars 2019

Collection and Enforcement: Moving to 100% Commission Pay, How Can I Pay

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Washington

I am considering a move to a job role that is paid 100% commission with no base. Currently I am salaried and pay support automatically every 2 weeks.

My question is, if I'm paid weekly and 100% commission, how can I set this up with the support office? If there is a week that I don't make any sales, but then make sales the next week to cover both, would they take double the amount the week they were able or something different I need to set up?

My concern isn't from a monthly view, as I know during the entire month I would be able to cover my support. But more on a week by week basis.

And should I notify the office that I am paid weekly rather than biweekly, or does that not matter as long as they amounts are still being released?


Collection and Enforcement: Moving to 100% Commission Pay, How Can I Pay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire