mardi 26 mars 2019

Payment Disputes: Suing for Non Compliance of Employer - My Mother

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: CALIFORNIA

I am curious about suing my parent. Specifically for continually asking/telling me to move from North Carolina to California in order to take over the family business as she wanted to retire, and promising a monthly income of 3,000.00 a month which she never intended to pay. When I agreed to move and did so, she never paid me and ended up kicking me out for trying to put our agreement in contract form. After leaving back to North Carolina, she cut me out of the business by signing an exclusive contract with another person. I also believe I am being disinherited.

I'd also like to sue for mental anguish as she lied to the police about me wanting to harm my children, which resulted in my 5150. She specifically told me she had contacted the police officer who took me in to tell him she never said I would harm my children. This officer had no proof, no history on my part, and simply took her word against mine. At the time of me being taken in, I was calm, non combative and not aggressive in any way. I asked him how can this happen with no evidence, and he simply said it's just a call based on his assumption and no proof is needed. He did not understand that she is a misogynist, narcissist, and of questionable character in that she married her sisters husband. Currently, I am awaiting response from the police officer to confirm her story of never telling the authorities I was a danger to my children (which is specifically in the police report). She is adamant to me that she never said that to the officer, however with her lifetime history of manipulation I simply know better than to believe her anymore. I have zero history of hurting my kids, would NEVER hurt my children, and am actively distancing my family from her as she is dangerous to me and my family.


Payment Disputes: Suing for Non Compliance of Employer - My Mother

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire