samedi 30 mars 2019

Custody and Visitation Issues: Cruel Stepparent a Case in Child Custody of Other Children:idaho

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Idaho
I’m not currently proceeding through custody or divorce but feel it will come to this at some point. Reason being my wife does not like my daughter, her step daughter. Hasn’t the entirety of our marriage and it continues to decline. What I see as dehumanizing actions such as avoidance of any communication not based in scolding, or punishment. Refusal to care for her, and telling the other children to stay away from her. Calling her names. It seems to be rubbing off on the other children’s attitudes toward her.
I’m wondering what affect this might have in custody if it isn’t her child, but still shows her actions as a parental figure.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Cruel Stepparent a Case in Child Custody of Other Children:idaho

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire