lundi 18 mars 2019

Ownership Rights: Electric Company Tree Removal

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Georgia. I have a question regarding rural Georgia local electric co. wanting to remove a row of 30+ yr cypress trees. They say they have a new policy to clear near the lines 15 ft. For the past 30yrs, they have top trimmed the same trees & left them intact. Several months ago, they contacted me saying they will be removing them. I denied them authorization stating I would seek legal counsel, which I didn’t as I forgot about the issue. They are now contacting me again saying they want to remove them. They backed away with legal threat, which leads me to believe there is some loophole, something in their policy etc., that doesn’t give them full rights to do this. Also, the trees have not caused any problems, outages, & do not limit acces to line workers. Any advice? Also, if the property is listed as conservation in the county does that make a difference? Thanks in advance


Ownership Rights: Electric Company Tree Removal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire