dimanche 31 mars 2019

Borders and Customs: Ina 214b Denied Visa at Us Consulate

I am new to this forum I've tried searching high and low for information on issues regarding a visa refusal at the US consulate I don't want to post a really long post to start off so i'll try and keep it as concise as possible and answer any additional questions later on. About a week ago I was denied a B1 visitor visa at the US consulate this is the forth time in 5 years and I don't want to keep going back and getting more denials. On the official reason for refusing my visa it states I was unable to prove I had strong ties to my home country however how could I do that if the officer interviewing me never asked for such documents? I brought along proof of home ownership, utilities bills, my pay slips I have a very good job earning $43/ hr so who would abandon that? Yet officer never asked to see any of that yet still says I failed to provide proof. As a visa applicant I can not appeal this of course so it creates more of a problem now I have to reschedule another appointment so how do I overcome this INA 214 b issue if officers don't ask for it in the first place and appear to be quite rude and i'm not the first person to mention this either, what would happen if I wrote to the US ambassador in my home country would that help at all? I'm really at a loss as to what further progress I can make to travel to the US for a holiday.


Borders and Customs: Ina 214b Denied Visa at Us Consulate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire