samedi 30 mars 2019

Hours: My Employer Will Not Correct My Hours on My Time Sheet

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of:

Hello I live in the state of Texas and I have a screen shot of the offer of double pay approved by management for a shift I worked as well as proof that I performed the work. I noticed that the hours were not showing up on my digital pay sheet and I contacted payroll regarding this in which they said it would take 48 hours, it has been past 48 hours and they have still not updated my time sheet, I have contacted them again and still no resolution, I want to assure I am paid my hours worked by the next pay period. I am a flight attendant so, this is per trip and picked up a trip that was RED FLAGGED meaning we are to be payed double, I am not the only person who is dealing with our company not furfilling their promise of being paid double hours and a lot of us our having issues getting the company to pay. We have contacted payroll and seem to be at a loss, any advice? I know we can file a dispute with the department of labor but what else can be done?


Hours: My Employer Will Not Correct My Hours on My Time Sheet

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire