mardi 19 mars 2019

Other Violations: Code 5200(A)- No Plates; Listed As a Moving Violation

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I was given a ticket today for having no plates on my car. The officer listed it under traffic (moving violation), but I'm not sure if that is correct. I believe all moving violations result in a point being put on your license as well? Can anyone shed some light if on this situation...

- Can a 5200(a) violation be a traffic/ moving violation
- What will be the result? Just roughly $200 fee, or will it include a point on my license too?

Thank you for your help.

If you care why. #1) I'm dumb. #2) I was taking advantage of the new car license plate so I don't have to pay fasTRAK.


Other Violations: Code 5200(A)- No Plates; Listed As a Moving Violation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire