dimanche 24 mars 2019

DUI Suspension

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: WV

I am attempting to get my license back. Jumping through hoops it seems. I was informed I would have to have a breath monitoring system, installed. Is there a standard fee charged for this apparatus? I have not yet reached that stage, but would like to know ball park figure, have other hoops to jump through. Was told before I could get my operators I would need to pay outstanding fines. So that hoop I have went through, paying some pretty hefty fines. Went back to DMV, to apply for testing to get licenses, now they say I have court costs that need to be paid. There was no mention of this prior. Just wondering why court costs would prevent my reinstatement. And what they would do tell me next they wanted, like my first born child. As always thanks for help given. I am coming here because it seems to be a big fun game the state is playing with my rights to travel.


DUI Suspension

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire