jeudi 28 mars 2019

Modification of Support: How Can a Support Order Be Decreased

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: NY. Final divorce decree signed Jan 2017. How can ex seek to lower the support payments in family court? What are the likelihood that it will go through? In petition it states: My expenses have gone up, I have financial hardship, I have almost no authority or even correspondence with child, and ex is now employed.
I was a stay at home mom for about 15yrs, got a job and lost it during divorce process. I have a new job. I had asked to sell the marital property that I and child reside in, realtor failed to sell so I tried to have it resisted with a new realtor, ex refused and house is now off the market.
What are the likelihood of support being lowered? TIA


Modification of Support: How Can a Support Order Be Decreased

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire