mercredi 27 mars 2019

Expenses: Insurance and Possible Child Support

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: New York

1.) My 22 year old daughter was still in college and needed Lasik surgery to continue her education for a police officer. The divorce agreement says my ex-wife is to carry the insurance and we are to divide any unreimbursed medical expenses. My ex says she does not owe any of the $3,400 I paid for the Lasik surgery. I say she does because she was still in school and the surgery was required for her to continue her education. Who is correct?


2.) The divorce agreement says that our younger daughter should split time between the two of us. My daughter did not like my rules and stopped staying with me about a year and a half ago. Can my ex-wife sure me for back child support or only from this point forward. My daughter was 18 at the time she moved out and into my ex-wife's house. Neither one of us pays child support at this time.


Expenses: Insurance and Possible Child Support

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire