vendredi 22 mars 2019

International Child Custody (I'm in Florida )

Hello,

My ex lives in Sweden, I live in FL. We were never married or ever lived together.
My son ( who has dual citizen ship , swedish/US) , was born in FL.
He lived with me for several years and now for the moment with his father in Sweden.

We are in the middle of a custody battle to solve custody and child support.
He's filing for full custody and child support. I am filing for a 50-50 time sharing plan and no child support.

I am on disability from a foreign country and make some money with rentals.
I'm worried I will have to pay him a monthly amount of child support. Due to mental health disability reasons I'm unable to work and have to rely on my
disability and rental income to get by(the rentals are by inheritance). With just the rentals I make $2700 net a month ($1900 + $2200 (- $1400 in tax, hoa, insurance, maintenance)) . I will lose my disability income next year because of this reason (I'm just now starting to rent out for profit). I'm not sure how much he makes (he works as a IT technician) , but it might be less. I feel so demotivated by this , this is the first time I'm able to make some money and now this.
I know there's no cap on how much can be payed in child support either.

I'm just wondering if because of my disability or because it's a variable income the situation may be different?
If we are out of court and there 's a new parenting plan and child support has been established , and at some later date I manage to make more money (I am trying to get some work from home going), do I have to immediately notify the court and he gets a percentage of that as well ? (how demotivating).

thanks


International Child Custody (I'm in Florida )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire