dimanche 31 mars 2019

Renter Not Refunding Payment Made W/Venmo

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: San Francisco, California

I am moving to San Francisco, and I thought found a perfect for place for rent. I video chatted with renter that is looking for roommate. I currently do not live in San Francisco, and I live in another state. The price was not stated in the ad, and I agree to pay $950 for 3/10/2019 to 4/10/2019. Until this day I still not live at the place, and I live in another state.

I contacted the individual recently, they told me instead of the stated amount of $950/mo I have to pay $1200/mo plus a security deposit of $1500. If I was told this information on March 10, 2019, I would have not rented from this individual. I requested a refund, and renter is refusing to provide me a refund. I reported this issue to my bank and law enforcement. The female individual is now accusing me of harassing her for asking for my rent money.


Renter Not Refunding Payment Made W/Venmo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire