dimanche 31 mars 2019

Other Insurance: Contractor That Has Bond but Doesn’t Have Insurance

My question involves insurance law for the state of: CA

I’m interviewing electricians to install chandelier in my house. There is this one electrician who says he has a bond that covers $15,000 but he does not have insurance. He explained to me that bond covers small amounts whereas insurance cover large amounts like $100,000 plus. I looked up the difference and this is the article I found

https://ift.tt/2bj0hOs

It seems like insurance protects my house in case the electrician damages it during the work. let’s just say he installs the chandelier and in the future the chandelier drops and it breaks. Would he be responsible or covered to replace the chandelier under the bond assuming the chandelier is less than $15,000?


Other Insurance: Contractor That Has Bond but Doesn’t Have Insurance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire