samedi 16 mars 2019

Concealed Carry Permit and Medical Marijuana Laws

My question involves criminal law for the state of: PA

I currently hold a PA License to Carry Firearms (LTCF), and have renewed it successfully for many years. PA just legalized medical marijuana for a number of ailments, two of which I suffer. I would be willing to try an alternative option, given the number of 'legal' prescriptions I've used which did not help.

The PA statutes (and application) pertaining to the LTCF specifically ask if the applicant is an habitual user of alcohol/marijuana. There is no way to indicate that you are, but qualify under newer state law. Additionally, lying on the form is a felony.

Do I have to choose one over the other, until further case law is established? I've Googled a lot and seems like many are expressing concern over this as well, or at least wonder how to handle it.


Concealed Carry Permit and Medical Marijuana Laws

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire