mercredi 27 mars 2019

Establishing an Order: Pregnant with a U.S. Citizens Baby I Live Outside of the USA

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

I met a man in California while I was a foreign exchange student. We dated for a few months and after I finished school, my education visa expired and I came home to my home country (Guyana). He came to visit and i ended up getting pregnant during that time.

Can I collect Child Support from this country? I don't have much of his personal information and it seems like he doesn't want to be part of this babies life. Do I have to go to USA and find him so I can put him on the birth certificate?


What do I do? Is there anyway I can hold him responsible for this? I do have his social media accounts.


Establishing an Order: Pregnant with a U.S. Citizens Baby I Live Outside of the USA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire