vendredi 29 mars 2019

Can I Get a Restricted Dl in Florida While Waiting for Illinois Decision

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Illinois revoked my licence 18 years ago, I've been eligible for full reinstatement for 10 years, I've moved to Florida and sent in my Out-Of-State hearing application 2 weeks ago. This process can take 4-6 months, I've turned in a very complete application and dont see a problem receiving relief of my privlages to drive. Is there a way to get a restricted drivers licence in Florida for the interim period? I've done all treatment In-patient, IOP, and OP, showed proof of such, been sober for a year now all fines and court costs are paid, just need to drive to work and meetings. Bri


Can I Get a Restricted Dl in Florida While Waiting for Illinois Decision

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire