samedi 17 novembre 2018

Violation & Enforcement: School Endangering Child with Po

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Ohio
I'm not even sure if this is where I should post this. We have a Domestic Violence PO against my ex husband. I have signed the forms with the school to not photograph my children and that their images may not be used in any way, for obvious reasons. They violated it last year by posting my son's photo, a video, and name on Facebook. Today, they have done it again with my daughter. Keeping their information private is my first priority, and they have done this now twice. What is my next step? I go to great lengths to keep them safe, but this is not helping. She goes to a different school than where we live, which I thought would help things, but now this. Any advice?

Wording on the forms:

"High School Student Image Release
Throughout the course of the 2018-19 school year the high school staff and administration will be promoting our positive programs, classes and extracurricular activities. We will release information to local news media, the district website, both school and district newsletters and place pictures in the Senior Video.

I DO NOT GRANT XXXXXXXXXXX High School permission to use my child's image in promotion information to the local news media, on the school website, or in the Senior Video."


Violation & Enforcement: School Endangering Child with Po

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire