mardi 20 novembre 2018

Parking Violations: Car Partially Blocking Driveway

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: NY

Hi, I constantly have this issue of cars parking and blocking 1-2ft of my driveway. The issues are 3 cars park in the driveway and with any cars parked that far into my driveway it makes it difficult to get out, especially when it snowed and my RWD car gets stuck where the driveway meets the street.

I have put down orange lines to give a guide on where not to cross, I've also put up a do not block the driveway/tow sign on the front gate but people still park that far in. I have called the cops on numerous cars, they take about 7-8 hrs before showing up and when they do, they deem no action necessary. Unfortunately, I'm never there when they show up so I'm unable to speak with them and explain the matter. Being that whenever a car is parked that far in, I have to turn the nose of my car into the bush; scraping/damaging the paint of my car, just to get out of the driveway. I should not have to do that, nor should it have to take me 20-30 mins to get out of my driveway.

I went down to the precinct because last night I had the same issue, I showed these photos to the officer there and he agreed with me, he said he would send two officers to my location in 15 minutes. The officers came 4 hours later and again, I receive an e-mail that they deemed no action necessary. Idk what to do at this point. It's frustrating having to go somewhere and being late because of people not caring about the warnings or assuming that I have enough space to clearly exit.

Here are the photos, any suggestions?





Police responses





Parking Violations: Car Partially Blocking Driveway

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire