vendredi 30 novembre 2018

Driver's License Issues: Obtaining a Florida License After Getting a New License

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: FL

Back in 2005 I stupidly got my license revoked for five years for two DUIs in Florida. I completed all the requirements, except for the interlock device because I moved North and did not drive for awhile even though I could have tried to. Then I moved to NC and applied for a license. I answered all the questions truthfully on the DL app and was issued a license. I did not have a valid license to turn over to them at that time, only an ID card. They did not require me to get an interlock device. I have not had any driving issues since 2005. Now am considering a move back to Florida. What will happen if I go apply for a license there? Thanks for any advice.


Driver's License Issues: Obtaining a Florida License After Getting a New License

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire