mercredi 14 novembre 2018

Grandparent is Taking Care of Grandchild with No Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: oregon

Quote:

Quoting krystalthom27
View Post
My question involves a child custody case from the State of: oregon

So my 12 year olds father has sole custody of her and he has let child live with grandmother due to my childs behavior he cant handle her she is acting out like crazy grandmother cant handle her i want my daughter. So my question is the father gave her to jis mom who thinks i have no rights with my child. If they cant handle her dont you think they would consider letting me have her or they want to send her to boarding school i didnt loose my rights to her whst do i do or can i do


Grandparent is Taking Care of Grandchild with No Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire