mardi 27 novembre 2018

Disbaled Uncle Dropped Off at My House

My question involves a person located in the state of:ohio, my uncle had a stroke 4 years ago and was in a nursing home, his friend got him out of the nursing home to live with him, well he ended up not being able to handle him and dropped him off at my house. I have 6 kids and a disabled father i already take care of, he cannot stay with me. Im told without a 3 day hospital stay he cant get back in a nursing home, and if he doesnt have a reason to be in a hospital like being sick or somehow injured he cant staybin a hospital. None of my family will help me at all and he cannot stay with me i have alot going on already and i work 40 hrs a week what do i do


Disbaled Uncle Dropped Off at My House

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire