lundi 19 novembre 2018

Purchase Agreement

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Mississippi.
My wife and I entered into a purchase agreement with her parents for a home which is in their names. The agreement was signed by all parties and notarized. We have been making payments on the home for five years also paid property taxes and insurance. A contingency clause was added that if by a given time the home was not paid off that it would be sold and money split between her parents and us. Unfortunately my wife and I are divorcing and obviously the home will not be paid off by both of is within the time specified. My question is do I have a legal right to any of the money which I have paid and/or entitled to my half of the value of the home?


Purchase Agreement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire