mercredi 14 novembre 2018

Presumption of Paternity: Man is Trying to Claim He is the Father of My 7 Year Old Son

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Oregon and Washington

I have sole custody of my 7 year old son and I have been raising him since he was 10 months old. I was married to his mother when he was conceived and when he was born. She is now out of our life and has not seen our son for 5 years. In September one of her ex-boyfriends has filed in Washington Superior Court to Disprove Presumed Paternity and be declared my son's father. My son and I live in Oregon and have lived here for my son's entire 7 1/2 year life. I have filed a motion to dismiss the Washington case and I'm pretty sure the "gentleman" will file in Oregon. In the affidavit he establishes that he first learned of the birth in 2011 and has believed he might be the father since 2014.

Does he have any standing at this point to seek any rights or DNA test of my son?


Presumption of Paternity: Man is Trying to Claim He is the Father of My 7 Year Old Son

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire