vendredi 16 novembre 2018

Sales Agreements: Dealership Made a Mistake in My Favor. Am I Required by Law to Sign a New Contract

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Florida I went to the dealership and inquired on a used truck with high miles. My application was approved through my credit union (I called and spoke to them myself). The sales contract and finance contract was signed by myself and the dealership 2 days ago. The dealership has contacted me and stated there was a mistake on their part on the purchase price of the vehicle. Both the sales contract AND the finance contract both reflect the same price ($4,000). The price (according to them) should have been NINE thousand ($9,000). Am I legally bound to sign the new contract? The only verbiage on the back of the contract that states anything about cancellation on the sellers part has to do with not being able to obtain financing but I KNOW my credit union approved the loan.


Sales Agreements: Dealership Made a Mistake in My Favor. Am I Required by Law to Sign a New Contract

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire