samedi 17 novembre 2018

No Birth Certificate No Social Security Expired California Drivers License

I was born & raised in Los Angeles. Moved to San Diego applied for a ca drivers license which was issued to me back in 1990 no problem. Got married had 2 kids got divorced ( I have marriage certificate kids birth certificates, & divorce papers) My issue is that the lady that gave birth to me had me at home & never took the time to register me much less apply for me to get a social security card. Why is the DMV giving me such a hard time on renewing my license? Dont they have a picture of me & my finger prints on file? What options do I have? Asking my mother for anything is not an option. She was murdered in 1991 & was never told who the man that got her pregnant was.


No Birth Certificate No Social Security Expired California Drivers License

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire