samedi 17 novembre 2018

Changing Dates of Incident

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: ca

I was terminated for not following company procedure. I was told that it was an ongoing investigation.

The incident they used was a closed case that was filed and documented as a closed case. The employer submitted the date of misconduct to edd as 10 days after the actual incident date. In their seperation letter, it listed the incident date as the same day I was terminated. The reason for this is to avoid responsibility for my injury.

The attorney for the insurance carrier said this is a wrongful termination and it doesn’t effect my benefits.

It’s been a year and a half since I was terminated. How can I get this corrected. It’s in my employment file and it will effect future employment opportunities.


Changing Dates of Incident

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire