lundi 26 novembre 2018

Division of Assets: Husband is Coming Home to "Chat" About Our Next Steps

This is in Texas. My husband has emotionally cheated once, then I found a message of him asking a girl to come over at 1am to the place he was staying. (He wanted time to think about our marriage.) I have not cheated or abused. He also been abusive once in a while.

I came into our current 7 year, 4 month marriage with a six figure inheritance. I have not been able to work our entire marriage, but he said it wasnt a big deal because he had a decent job. I am hearing different things from multiple sources that he is/is not entitled to half of that.

He is trying to screw me over since i called him out on calling a girl over. He also says he is guaranteed to screw me over with support and make sure i get nothing.

I am not eligible for disability because i havent worked in 10 years due to mental health issues. I plan on looking for a consult locally, but he is stopping by tomorrow to talk about next steps and would like to know my options.

Thanks for any help!


Division of Assets: Husband is Coming Home to "Chat" About Our Next Steps

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire