jeudi 15 novembre 2018

Determination of Fault: Open Door Hit by Another Vehicle During Passenger Loading

My question involves an accident in the state of: Texas

My car was parked outside a store on the street w "indented" parking spots (curb is about 10 ft from vehicle traffic), a few inches from the curb. I had the rear car door already open and was buckling my child into the car seat. While doing so, another driver hits my car door and barely missed hitting me.

His insurance co. is denying liability saying I was at fault. He was definitely not in the traffic lane, the only way he could have hit me was by breaching the fire line and entering the parked vehicles lane. Still, please advise if I am not interpreting the situation correctly.

Picture:
https://imgur.com/a/GLtkn9Z


Determination of Fault: Open Door Hit by Another Vehicle During Passenger Loading

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire