mardi 27 novembre 2018

Termination: Proper Reasons for Restraining Order Appeal

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Ca

So basically, the judge that saw my case clearly hadn't read anything I wrote. She gave a summary of the situation that both sides knew was clearly wrong. Then the judge sided with the petitioner about whether or not I had been given my documents I was demanding, even though she had no idea. She just sided with the petitioner on everything. I told the petitioner, "prove it" regarding the documents. The petitioner held up the documents she said I sent to me, and that I returned them. They were in her hands, clearly I didn't have them. the judge said, "Yes, you were given the documents." and I said, "Did you hear what she just said? She said the documents were returned."

Did the judge look at the documents to see if it was returned by the mail carrier, did the judge do anything? No, she just went silent.

There are a bunch of people I don't even know on my restraining order, and it's a work violence restraining order even though I don't work there, haven't threatened violence nor committed any. I mean, the courts are way dumber than I would have even expected. She never went over the people, and clearly hadn't read my document that outlines how over half the people listed are not people I've ever interacted with.

It's simply utterly retarded. The idiotic judge called the cops on me when I confronted her about it too, but the cops liked me. Tobad for the stupid cunt.


Termination: Proper Reasons for Restraining Order Appeal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire