dimanche 25 novembre 2018

Police Conduct: How Long Can the Police Follow and Wait then Follow You Again to Be Harrasment

My question involves police conduct in the State of: Oregon
Back in July boyfriend was pulled over in my car and they found drugs. Now I get pulled over all the time. But this last time was just to much. They spotted my car when I was parked waiting for my friend to deliver propane for heat to someone. So when I pulled out the turned around to follow me. I wasn't worried I wasn't doing anything wrong and drove to my next destination a restaurant to eat. I was there an hour . I get in my car drive away and not even a block away get pulled over by not one but two police cars and one is a k9 unit. I'm not worried I didn't do anything wrong for them to pull me over. I'm told I didn't come to a complete stop when pulling out of the parking lot. That was bull but I didn't argue. Before the one officer could run my information the k9 unit proceeded to go around my car two times if asked I would have said they could search I had nothing to hide. . How is it right to wait that long and involve a k9 unit than give bogus reason to pull me over just to check my car. . I feel I'm targeted and being hurrassed


Police Conduct: How Long Can the Police Follow and Wait then Follow You Again to Be Harrasment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire