dimanche 25 novembre 2018

Civil Procedure Issues: Cannot Get My Writ in - Ordinary Cause Civil Action Case - Sheriff Court, Scotland

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Scotland, United Kingdom

My ordinary cause civil action case needs to be submitted to a Sheriff court in Scotland, United Kingdom.

My solicitor was supposed to submit my writ in June of an ordinary cause action case against an organisation. First he/she took so long and when he/she showed me his/her work, it did not incorporate all aspects of my extensive case. Even after looking at her updated drafts, I was so disappointed. In fact, I feel even to this day, his/her understanding of my extensive case is well below par.

Anyway, all I want is my writ to get in. So far I have tried to submit the writ 5 times but every time I try to do that, the clerk of the court finds something wrong with it. On the last three occasions, his/her only objection was about the defender. He/she wanted me to name them all. When I did that, he/she asked for more clarity by asking me to add additional details in relation to the defenders, for instance, in what capacity you are suing them etc. but my solicitor is saying, list of defenders is not even required as I am suing an entire organisation.

This is like an unending nightmare. Please help.

P.S. I just want to get my writ in and represent myself in the court. I was forced to spend around £1450 on a solicitor as when I tried to submit the writ myself, the clerk of the court kept objecting. Now after involving a solicitor, I am still in the same position. My writ is still not in.


Civil Procedure Issues: Cannot Get My Writ in - Ordinary Cause Civil Action Case - Sheriff Court, Scotland

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire