vendredi 16 novembre 2018

Parking Tickets: Is My California Parking Citation CVC 5204 (A) Invalid

My question involves a parking violation from the city of San Diego, California:
Recently I received a parking citation Code CVC 5204 (A) with remark "NO CURRENT YEAR TAB." The year on the plate is out of date because I never received my current year tab or registration however all fees were timely paid and received by the DMV. A copy of CVC 5204 can be found here: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...ectionNum=5204
My citation references 5204 (A) but that is subject to an exclusion detailed in 5204 (C) which says "Subdivision (a) does not apply when proper application for registration has been made pursuant to Section 4602 and the new indicia of current registration have not been received from the department."
It seems to me that I qualify under the exception of 5204 (C). If so, it seems the citation was issued in error and I should be able to get the citation rescinded by explaining the details using the on line process for Administrative Review:
Am I making a mistake or is this correct that the citation is invalid and should be rescinded??


Parking Tickets: Is My California Parking Citation CVC 5204 (A) Invalid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire