lundi 26 novembre 2018

Public Records: Complaint About Police, Leo Compensation - Public Record (Pa)

Hi:

(State of PA) We had an "event" here, and the police were involved. I did not like the way it was handled, the cops involved acted poorly. I wanted to complain to the chief of police (via letter) of the suburban township involved. Would that complaint become a public record?

I would like to know the compensation of the officers involved. I believe that LEO salary is public information... how would I go about getting this? Also, can I get total compensation information (benefits, health insurance, etc.)? Can I get this information for, say, the past 5 years, such as actual pay/compensation received, (including overtime)?

Thanks!


Public Records: Complaint About Police, Leo Compensation - Public Record (Pa)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire