jeudi 22 novembre 2018

Failure to Stop 22450 (A)

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I was issued a citation last month for 22450(a). This is the code for running a stop sign in California. When the officer told me I ran a stop sign I looked around for a stop sign and there was not one in sight, since I was new to the area I thought I might have legitimately blown through a sign I didn't see. I reviewed the citation and went back to the intersection the officer wrote in the "location of violation(s)" box. The officer listed two streets that intersect. The intersection is controlled by a stoplight, and the light was green when I entered and exited the intersection in question.

I have sent an informal request for discovery to the issuing agency & the DA. If I do not get a response I was thinking of doing a TBD and just stating the intersection is controlled by a stoplight and to be guilty of 22450(a) a stop sign would need to be present.

Is it possible to have a pretrial hearing on a discovery request when doing a TBD?

Any other advice you can offer to help me through this would be appreciated!


Failure to Stop 22450 (A)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire