vendredi 16 novembre 2018

Transfer of Title: Sold the Car, New Owner Never Register the Car

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: CA

Almost 6 months ago, I sold a car to a buyer A. Buyer A used his $500 value car plus $5000 to trade my car. Then, I sold the $500 car to a stranger Buyer B. Buyer B did not register the $500 value car. And he keeps getting parking ticket. So now Buyer A is coming after me, Buyer A said if I do not get the car registered the car by Monday, he would call the police and tell them the car is stolen.

I did not sign a bill of sale with Buyer B.
I did not take a picture of Buyer B's driver license.
Around 3 weeks ago, someone stole my phone, I lost all the messages with Buyer B and Buyer B's phone number.

I know I am stupid and careless. Very hard life lesson. I am trying to solve this problem. What should I do? Should I call the police too?


Transfer of Title: Sold the Car, New Owner Never Register the Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire