mardi 20 novembre 2018

Compensation and Overtime: Texas Laws Regarding Compensation During Company Closures

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Texas
Hello. I'll try to keep this quick. My employer closes up shop early around the holiday season for weeks at a time. They're also starting to close for additional days around holidays like 4th of July. Salary employees continue to receive compensation. Hourly employees have to use any PTO that they have or they will be docked pay. This same rule applies if they decide to shut down for a half day at random, or if there is inclement weather. There are times that I'm able to make it into work, but my job is not open for "inclement weather" and therefor I'm docked pay. We are non-unionized. Are they allowed to do this? Do I have grounds to file a complaint and receive back pay? As it stands the number of closure days has been increasing with every year. Thanks for all the help.


Compensation and Overtime: Texas Laws Regarding Compensation During Company Closures

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire