lundi 19 novembre 2018

Parking Tickets: Can the Cops Site You a Parking Ticket During Warning Grace Period

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

On 11-14-2018, I received a warning to removed my small cargo trailer that is parking on the street in front of my house. The warning gave me a grace period to move it before 11-28-2018. I assumed that I could leave it there temporarily until I found a new place to store it.

Today on 11-19-2018 I received a $100 dollar ticket from the same officer.

I do not disagree that the trailer was illegally parked. However, they gave me a warning with a deadline, then cited me during the grace period.

Is this legal?

Thanks for any advice


Parking Tickets: Can the Cops Site You a Parking Ticket During Warning Grace Period

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire