jeudi 18 juillet 2019

Wills: Will, Cremation, and Mailing Goodbye Letters

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Arizona

I am single and have no support system, and I am not educated about these things. I think I will feel better if I do these things. A will, cremation, and write goodbye letters to be sent out when passed. I also have some brain injuries, so I don't have confidence and I worry about being taken advantage of.

1- Do I have to make a will to assign just $800 of "stuff"? Is a will needed only if its over a certain value?

2- Would an attorney be willing to hold letters for me, then mail them when I pass?

3- I want cremation and pay for it before I pass. But I might be in another state when I pass, would it still be valid? I don't know where to start.


Wills: Will, Cremation, and Mailing Goodbye Letters

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire