mardi 9 juillet 2019

Rat Infestation

I have had a Rat problem for about three weeks now. I told them the 4th day I moved in that we have days. Pest control came and left one trap for the rats... then some maintenance guys came a week later and patched up some holes where the rats were coming from which was the water heater room. They didn’t come for a day. Now they came back pooping all over the kitchen floor. I don’t leave food out so I don’t know what they are eating. I bought additional traps and caught some rats but more keeps coming. What do I do? Do I report them to the Florida Department is heath? I have lived here for less than a month and I still have all these rats coming in. I keep telling the leasing office and sent picture through text messages. When the maintenance workers came they took a picture of the rat itself that they found in the traps. I live in an apartment in Florida.


Rat Infestation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire