lundi 8 juillet 2019

Parking and Access: I Was Issued a Warning Citation from My Apartment Complex's Tow Company

I reside in Riverside, Ca in an apartment complex. My fiancé and I both own our own vehicle, with my vehicle being used the most. I keep my vehicle in the garage and her’s is parked in the apartments first come first serve parking space. Today we checked her car and notice a warning citation from the tow company stating that we were in violation for “storing” her car and threatened to tow her vehicle. Mind you, her car is in operable condition, it is not abandoned, it is fully registered and insured, and registered with the apartments leasing office and displays the proper parking pass/ sticker on the window. A week ago the maintenance guy who also lives in the complex told my fiancé she should move her car so it doesn’t look like the vehicle is abandoned and she explained to him we have two cars and use mine more often and that her car works. I think the spot she was parked in was his usual spot and was upset that her car is always parked in his usual spoT


Parking and Access: I Was Issued a Warning Citation from My Apartment Complex's Tow Company

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire