samedi 20 juillet 2019

Best Way to Get Tenant Out

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: New York

I have a few rental units. I rented one of the unit one of my tenants was currently living in. I texted the tenant a few days before the new tenant was suppose to be moving in. I even offered them another rental for a little bit more money as well as storage.

A day or so before the new tenant was to arrive they denied the offer for another rental united stating that they have rights as tenants and need more sufficient time to move. I have all this proof as text messages.

I drafted up a 14 day notice for nonpayment. They're not behind but they usually pay cash and I don't give receipts unless they ask but they made me lose money with the potential new tenant.

Is nonpayment the best way to get them out?


Best Way to Get Tenant Out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire