vendredi 19 juillet 2019

Contractors Not Finishing Their Work, Damaging House

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Washington

On July 3, 2019 I had electrical contractors install lighting fixtures and other minor jobs. One of them made a hole in my wall and they left for the day without finishing the job. They were going to give me an allowance in my bill for the damage and someone was going to come back next week to finish the job but no one showed up or no calls. The owner told me they were taking a vacation that week so I did not call. On July 6, I received a bill for the full amount which I have not paid. I received one call since to which I returned but no follow up. I do not know what to do I haven’t paid them any money I feel like they have abandoned the project.


Contractors Not Finishing Their Work, Damaging House

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire