lundi 8 juillet 2019

Chapter 7: Urgent: in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Can They Take From

My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: CALIFORNIA

Dear Friends/Attorneys:

I'm going to have to file for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy soon.

Our business had a sudden downturn and despite putting my own money in, it went into the red over $1 million.

My question is I have another corporation - completely separate from my personal assets that a group of investors have invested in.

Can the creditors go after this separate corporation in a different state? Do I even have to list this corporation?

Everything is legit - I'm not trying to evade anything.

Many thanks for your help and I'll PAY IT FORWARD!


Chapter 7: Urgent: in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Can They Take From

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire