lundi 15 juillet 2019

Harassment: Can I Sign a Document with V.c. (Vi Coactus) After My Name, Instead of Before

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: MICHIGAN

I work in Michigan at a hotel.

My boss has been verbally-abusive towards all the employees where I am, and has written me up on disciplinary reports for things like not wringing out a mop correctly and has threatened to fire me.

The last two disciplinary reports I signed with my name and V.C. (Vi Coactus) after my name.

Today will be my third write-up when I come to work tonight, and that will be because I was sweeping the lobby with a different type of broom than that one he wanted me to use. (Though I wasn't aware of it at the time)

He has been screaming at other employees as well every day and threatening to fire them for small things.

I need to know that tonight when I tell him that I signed the last two disciplinary reports with V.C. that they still count as voiding the document.

When I originally heard about Vi Coactus I didn't realize it was usually put before the signature, but I am hoping it will count even though it was added after my signature.

Thank you for your time.


Harassment: Can I Sign a Document with V.c. (Vi Coactus) After My Name, Instead of Before

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire