dimanche 7 juillet 2019

Mother is Keeping Children Away While Waiting for Mediation Date

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: CA


Hello, so the mother of our 3 children 15-11-3 has left to the state of AZ and is keeping me from seeing my children for the past 5 months now, I had 3 phone conversations with them in this time frame. I have filed for child custody but, am waiting for mediation in sept and our hearing is in oct.
I cant be without my kids any more and cant take not being able to at least speak to them over the phone or facetime.

I have a restraining order keeping me away from her but not my children. I can't contact her, but have contacted her sister to setup phone conversations and visitations with the kids with no response. I have missed my kids birthday and didn't have a chance to wish her a happy birthday as a result of my wifes selfishness.


what can I do in the meantime to see or speak to my kids?

if I don't have any options till our hearing, how will a judge take her vindictiveness to keep the children away from me ? what are some things a judge might do ? if anything.

I should also note she will be claiming domestic violence against her as I have a open case against me for that charge. she has admitted under oath that I was never abusive to the children.

thank you.


Mother is Keeping Children Away While Waiting for Mediation Date

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire