samedi 20 juillet 2019

Rear Ended Fracture to Neck

Alright, so July 9th in Minnesota I was stopped for a train with arms down. 2 vehicles were ahead of me & I was rear ended by a distracted driver & pushed 4 ft into the car in front of me. My insurance waived my deductible as I was not at fault.

I had a ct scan done and found out yesterday that I have a c7 compression fracture in my neck. And was told by family & friends to seek out an attorney. I have missed 5 work days & still have a lingering pain in my neck.

I have never had neck problems before nor do I have anything on my medical record saying so either.

Have pictures of the accident and medical report, not sure how to upload

Anyways how would it be best to proceed?


Rear Ended Fracture to Neck

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire