vendredi 12 juillet 2019

Service Providers: AT&T Deactivating Service and Forcing Acquisition of New Service

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Texas

I recently had an issue with AT&T with them sort of "extorting" me into purchasing another line/phone that i should not have needed. I had an existing line with them that they somehow "deactivated" and could not get back. I called them about this and after speaking with a rep on the phone and someone in their store they said im more or less SOL. Their sales rep in the store pressured me into buying another phone/line of service. I need a phone for my job so i had no choice. This sounds like some sort of malpractice. I was never given any reason why i am unable to access my existing service or why they cancelled it and now im paying for 2 lines and 2 phones that i dont need. I have called multiple times about trying to get my existing line back and they are unable to "fix" the issue and that if i want to have service i need to purchase a new line and phone, which i did.


Service Providers: AT&T Deactivating Service and Forcing Acquisition of New Service

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire